- Expected Completion Date: November 2023
- - Heritage brick with stone window mullion
- - 10-year warranty on all homes
- - Turfed Lawns
- - Stone Paved Perimeter
- - External Courtesy Lighting
- - External Tap
- ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- - Full sash Casement Windows and French Doors with chrome ironmongery
- - Gas fired central heating system with energy efficient boiler
- - Underfloor heating to ground floor and bathrooms
- - Low energy downlights
- - Entrance Hall with Oak Staircase and matching balustrades
- - Oak veneer internal doors
- - Fireplace to Lounge
- - Bespoke fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom
- - Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen and utility room.
- - Deep skirting board and architrave throughout
- - Smooth skimmed ceilings
- - coving to ceilings ground floor
- - German kitchen designed by buyer with quartz / Corian worktop and tiled splashback.
- - Porcelain or Corian sink with boiling tap
- - Appliances by Miele including:
- - Electric stainless-steel oven
- - Electric stainless steel combination microwave/oven
- - Warming drawer
- - Electric 5 zone flex induction hob or 5 ring gas hob
- - Integrated dishwasher
- - Extractor hood
- - Freestanding appliances by Cople
- - Full height American fridge
- - Full height American freezer
- - Full height wine fridge
- EN-SUITES, BATHROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- - Sanitaryware by Porcelanosa including wall hung toilet and wash hand basin.
- - Porcelain fully tiled walls and floors.
- - En-suites and bathrooms also to include:
- - Shower enclosure with modern mixer shower.
- - Tile enclosed or freestanding bath
- - Thermostatically controlled "warm floor" electric heating
- - Heated towel rail
- - Electric mirror with Shaver point
- - Satin chrome electrical sockets and switches
- - Satellite/TV/data point to
- - Cat 5 to all rooms
- - Telephone points
- - Hive multi zone heating controls
- SAFETY AND SECURITY
- - Security alarm system to each home
- - Smart doorbell
- - Mains operated smoke detectors
- - Mains operated heat detector
- - Mains operated carbon monoxide detector
With a footprint of 7,000 Sqft in total, this is a rare opportunity for a purchaser to take a truly bespoke off plan opportunity, whereby our experienced developer client has secured permission to build a unique home set within a generous size plot of over half an acre. this one off, remarkable modern-day property will be built to the highest design standards ensuring uncompromising quality and meticulous detail throughout.
The end result will be a highly exclusive property boasting contemporary, open-plan living space, combined with elegance and beauty that will offer a lifestyle of luxury and leisure.
Quality and class carry through every aspect of this property from fixtures and fittings to the building services and systems. This wonderful family home will extend over three floors and include five double bedrooms, three luxury en-suite bathrooms with living accommodation extending to approximately 7,000 sqft. The contemporary design will maximise space, light and enhance the enjoyment of the generous sized gardens.
The beautiful market town of Wetherby is approximately a 15-minute walk from Spofforth Hill. This riverside setting offers everything you will need and more, on a day-to-day basis. For dining there is a range of restaurants and a wealth of bars. Wetherby's charming streets also provide you with a fine selection of independent retailers, from a butcher and greengrocer to a delicatessen along with Morrisons supermarket and a Marks & Spencer food hall.
There is excellent schooling for all ages within the local area and nearby there is the independent Gateways School and The Grammar School at Leeds, whilst Ashville College in Harrogate caters for children from 3-18 years old.
The historic Spa town of Harrogate is approximately 10 miles and the vibrant university city of Leeds 13.5 miles. You can easily access major roads to take you further afield with Leeds train station and Leeds Bradford Airport being roughly 15.5 miles away. The A1(M) is just 10 minutes by car and the A661 is on the doorstep, taking you straight into the heart of Harrogate.