1. Be Mindful of Drive By Appeal
First impressions are important for any sale, and houses are no exception. Potential buyers will make an immediate judgement on your home as soon as they see it.
To begin with, step outside your home and take it in as a whole. Then, answer the following questions:
- Has the lawn been mowed?
- Have any pathways been cleared of mess and have weeds been removed?
- Does the paint on your window frames and doors need a new coat?
- Do you have any display features (flower pots, ornaments etc.) outside the house?
- Have bushes/hedges been cut back and tidied?